What are your thoughts about the football team cheating scandal at Ridge View High School.
The South Carolina High School League appellate panel determined yesterday that at least one player was not a RVHS resident. That was enough to cost the Blazers all their wins in the entire season.
The panel did not hear the other two players' residency questions.
Read Coach Rosefield's l-o-n-g message dated yesterday, after the SCHSL decision. You won't even know what happened, or why, if all you do is read his message.
Here are some of the questions I've been asked by the Richland 2 community?
Who is the District's unlicensed private investigator?
Who paid for them?
Who authorized having a district employee follow a student?
Have they done this before?
Are they following teachers?
Why wasn’t Davis at the meeting?
Why wasn’t the “investigator” at the meeting?
Who will be held responsible? The Superintendent? The Asst. Superintendent Suber? The principal? The AD? The Coach?
Who is paying for all those lawyers?
Post your own additional questions below. Some of mine are:
- How long has Richland 2 Administration known about this?
- Is the "private investigator" actually an employee in the Safety/Security Department of Richland 2?
- Where was the breakdown after a football star at a private school outside the District transfers to Ridge View in his senior year?
- Why were there rumors that Ridge View was "recruiting"?
- What did the superintendent know, and when did he know it?
- Was information held back from the supt., so that he'd have plausible deniability?
And post answers below to any of these questions.