Monday, April 15, 2019

Transgenderism - sniffing at Richland 2?


How strong is gender activism at Richland 2 School District?

Check out this video from PragerU. Abigail Shrier hits the nail squarely on the head.

You have seen in The State how a single person is referred to as "they", when the newspaper reporter, for whatever reason, does not want to write "he" or "she". Remember the day when "he" was used, instead of "one"? Many readers don't even know about that day.

I don't mind telling you where I am on this. If I know a person was born male, then he is a "he". If he wants to pretend he's a girl, then I'll just understand that there is something "off" with him. I can tolerate that or accommodate him, but it doesn't mean I agree with it.

What's the policy at Richland 2? Are there boys using the girls' bathrooms and showers? Or girls using the boys' facilities?

Or is there anything going on behind the scenes and lurking, just waiting to be sprung on students and parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment