Monday, November 23, 2020

What would YOU do?

I received this email from School Board Trustee-elect Teresa Holmes this morning. She sent it at 12:21AM today.

Mr. Philpott,

I have been more than patient and have excused you slanderous/liable behavior long enough. I will be speaking to my attorney on Monday and I am planning to take legal action against you.  Enough is enough.  You are well aware that what you are saying is not true  which, the state of SC has given you in writing. Additionally, you have been asked several times to stop repeating slanderous statements. It's unfortunate that your motives are seemingly racially motivated with,  a poor attempt to hide behind pretending that you are not a racist by using a beard / beards to cover your true intentions and hateful nature. 

Dr. Teresa Holmes 


What would you do?

I remember my interview at the Richland County Sheriff's Department on March 20, 2019, after Holmes filed a report accusing me of harassing her. The meeting was with a Sergeant Investigator and the Deputy Chief of the Criminal Investigations Division. 

After I pointed out that the deputy's report, based on Holmes' statements, contained nothing but lies, the Deputy Chief quickly decided that no crime had been committed.

At one point the sergeant said, in a harsh tone, "You just want these women kicked off the board!"

I paused and then responded calmly. "No, I just want them to take the oath of office and become legal members of the board."

That was 18 months ago. They still haven't taken the oath of office - legally.

No comments:

Post a Comment