Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lunch period at Blythewood H.S.

Posted on NextDoor.com by a parent of a Blythewood High School student:

"First day of school miserable.
It’s unacceptable that my kids and other kids juniors in high school sat on the floor during lunch in a hallway because they didn’t have room in the cafeteria and then the food was cold... I have to find a better way... my kids are miserable at school smh.. this can not be good for their mental health :( "

How does something like this happen in the Richland 2 School District?

Other comments on NextDoor.com:

"My daughter said she’s having the same issue at Ridge View"

"Really? I heard about the crowded classes, but I figured since a lot of teachers are leaving the profession"

Parents: any similar stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment