Thursday, November 4, 2021

She said WHAT?

Disgusting words attributed to Richland 2 school board trustee Cheryl Caution-Parker have now hit The State newspaper.

This is the trustee with "the mouth".


This is what 40 years of experience looks like - or one year of experience, 40 times.


Read all about it. Click on the story headline to read it. I was there that night (October 12) but did not personally hear Caution-Parker. When I heard about it, I emailed Sheriff Lott and asked him to obtain a report from the deputy who escotted Caution-Parker and Holmes to their cars. He definitely would have heard her words.

It was definitely a contentious meeting, but the shouting that went on was inside the meeting room and among the trustees (and trustees-elect) themselves, not among the public. 

Ok, well, I got blistered by the board chair and ordered to stop speaking during public participation, but I did not shout back. 

And, after I got home, I thought about breaking out the first-aid kit and bandaging my head for a photo opp. Looking back, I should have done it. But there will always be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment