Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Still No Trespass Letter!

As of mail delivery today Richland 2 still has not provided me with a written Trespass Notice. 

Without it I do not know the details,;which properties, if any, I can enter; how long the Notice lasts; and, most importantly, what the appeal procedure is.

They may think they are leaving me in limbo - in no-man's land. But they are wrong.

Earlier today I emailed the Board of Trustees that security director Marq Claxton was not replying to my emal about a Trespass Notice; also that Supt. Baron Davis was not replying to my email.

Why wouldn't Claxton or Davis have the professional courtesy to respond?

I can think of several reassons; 1. they know they blew it by issuing a verbal Trespass Warning to me on January 25, and they are afraid to put it in writing; 2. they are being discourteous and unprofessional by snubbing me by remaining silent; 3. they can't find the operations manual that provides the instructions for dealing with trespass issues; 4. the District can't afford ink and paper to print out one trespass letter; 5. the District can't afford the postage ($0.58) or $5-6-7-8 to send a Certified Letter with return-receipt requested. 

Today I requested an immediate hearing with the full school board, so that I can defend myself and seek a retraction of the verbal warning. I asked for a hearing with all the witnesses present, including Pamela Davis. And without Supt. Davis. 

I want to hear Pamela Davis accuse me of whatever misdeed she perceives happened. Now I know what happened. I was there.

Her story, as told on WIS-TV, doesn't hold water. The Richland 2 security guards who first responded will testify to her outburst, her shouting. 

Who told her to say she felt intimidated? Afraid? Targeted? What? By a polite greeting? 

If she was so afraid of those two white men she had seen at many meetings, why did she sit down inches from where I was standing? Sorry. The victim role doesn't work with me.

Within a day or two I'll have the written report from the Sheriff's Department. I was told there is only one report. There should be a minimum of two. Two deputies were present when Marq Claxton issued the verbal trespass warning. Each should have written a report. 

Apparently, I can get Pamela Davis' and other statements only by subpoena. So be it. Then subpoenas will follow. And then I'll know exactly what Pamela Davis told the deputies.

Richland 2 Security Department should have reports from all of its security officers. The two who first came over, attracted by Pamela Davis' shouting. The two who came into the hallway, while I was talking with deputies. The two who walked out with me, assuming they have remembered their names. Claxton should have written his own report. 

Will the school board respond to my request for a full hearing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment