Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Videos deleted.

This morning I started watching what were claimed as "full" recordings of Teresa Holmes' curbside interview with WIS-TV on January 28. Craig Khanwell, of February 8th board meeting fame, posted five videos on Facebook, whining that WIS-TV didn't broadcast the full interviews.

It would be nice if he hadn't deleted them from his Facebook page. I wanted to hear again Holmes' claims about the "disrupters" and all the emails that I have sent to the Board. Yes, I do send many emails to the Board.

A friend earlier this week told me, "If they'd just do things right, you'd never write to them." Yep. That about sizes it up.

When The Core Four are rude, disruptive, disrespectful, ignore Board Policies and Robert's Rules of Order, etc., I write to them. All of them. 

And Holmes complains that the three minority members just do what I say. No, they do NOT do what I say. Trustees Agostini, Scott and McFadden are independent board members, interested in the good of the District. 

Notice the constant defeat of motions the three make. Votes are 3-4, Fail. 

The Core Four (Holmes, McKie, Manning, Caution-Parker) stick together like bubble-gum on the bottom of a boot. 

If I offered the District the numbers for a winning $1,000,000 Lotto ticket, Manning would put his hand up as a Yes and then quickly pull it down. The Core Four would vote 3-4. (That's three "For" and four "Against".)

No comments:

Post a Comment