Thursday, April 21, 2022

WANTED: Lawyer who'd like to earn $4,000,000

(Click to enlarge)
Is there a lawyer licensed to practice in South Carolina who'd like to talk about earning $4,000,000?

If there is, I'd like to talk to him or her. Please contact me at gusphilpott@gmail.com or call me at 847.971.7083

Following the January 25, 2022 incident in the Richland 2 school district boardroom, the District issued at least one media release that concerns me greatly.

And the Board Chair and Vice-Chair made statements on WIS-TV that also concern me greatly.

Recently I was asked what I wanted out of the mess that the District created.

My answer was, "A check from Richland 2, with my name on it, in the amount of $10,000,000, would be a good start."

I'm not in any hurry. There is a two-year statute of limitations.




No comments:

Post a Comment