Tuesday, June 7, 2022

How Many Teachers are Leaving Richland 2?

How many teachers are leaving Richland 2? 

How many left during the 2021-2022 School Year? How many did not sign contracts that were offered for the 2022-2023 School Year? How many were not offered contracts for the coming year?

What is the make-up of those who have left and those who are leaving?

Administration should provide an exhaustive report to the Board, documenting age, gender, race, employment position, number of years with Richland 2, last school assignment.

The general breakdown should include reporting per-school. Are some schools incurring high turnover? Why?

WHY are they leaving? What are the reasons?

It is my understanding that Richland 2 does not conduct Exit Interviews.

Exit Interviews must be conducted so there are no repercussions, retribution, retaliation against the departing teacher. They must be conducted by an outside, independent, experienced consulting firm that can guarantee anonymity to the respondent. 

Teachers don't want their future employment prospects killed by a poor recommendation. Now it the teacher was a slouch and merits a poor recommendation, it should be given.

If a teacher is leaving over valid concerns for safety, a terrible work environment, unreasonable expectations, an unreasonably-biased supervisor, refusal to support CRT, Administration and the Board need to know.

Teachers, if you want me to publish your reasons for leaving, write it up and email it to gusphilpott@gmail.com  If you wish, write it in such a way that obscures your identity. I shall NOT reveal your name or email address. Guaranteed!

Can you trust my guarantee? I wrote a blog in Illinois for seven years, and many cops and deputies gave me the dirt from theie departments. The sheriff there (McHenry County, Ill.) subpoenaed 27 months' worth of documents from me, including the names of any present or former employees of that sheriff's department. I knew immediately that I would not comply with the subpoena, and I filed a Motion to Quash the subpoena pro se. The Federal Magistrate granted my Motion!!!

Had he not, I was prepared to sit in jail on a Contempt charge, because I had promised confidentiality to the cops and deputies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment