Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Terrance Staley for School Board


(Click to enlarge)

I met Terrance Staley at last night's board meeting and spoke with him briefly before the meeting. He has very strong qualifications for a board position.

Listen to his remarks from last night's meeting at 1:43:40 on livestream.com/richland2/events/10609944/videos/232910367

Due to his military and other experience, he has elected to avoid social media.

He is a solid candidate and is deserving of full support.

Just imagine a school board in November with (alphabetically) Lindsay Agostini, Lashonda McFadden, McGee Moody, Angela Nash, Monica Scott, Larry Smalls, and Terrance Staley.

All the back-biting, one-upmanship, sarcasm, personal agendas and chaos would be gone. What a powerful board this will be.

NOTE: Let me know if the copy cannot be read, and I'll type it in large letters. Or email me at gusphilpott@gmail.com, and I'll forward a copy that is very readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment