Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Could it have been worse?

What should the legal consequences of Teresa Holmes' behavior last night be?

For your entertainment and outrage, review last night's video (livestream.com/richland2) and begin at 1:43:20, where I get a few words in before Holmes launches her attack on Richland 2 property, that poor desk under her gavel.

What was directed at me is much less important than her gross disrespect for Trustee Agostini and for Trustee Scott. That is what I suggest you focus on.

Both raised points-of-order, and Holmes refused to recognize them. 

One of the problems is that the board has not yet learned how to deal with her. I hope they will study Robert's Rules of Order and get that legal expert, Attorney Helen McFadden, back for another training. But it won't do much good, unless Attorney McFadden gets Holmes behind a closed door and says, "You simply cannot do what you are doing." 

Now I don't see a hired consultant doing that. Not if she ever wants any more work from Richland 2.

Should the school district's new General Counsel and the Superintendent sit Holmes down and say, "You simply cannot do what you are doing." The superintendent is secure until June 30, 2025, so he doesn't have much to worry about. And the General Counsel works for him, so she probably won't get canned for speaking plainly to Holmes.

Someone took me to task recently for addressing Holmes as "Holmes", rather than as Trustee Holmes or Dr. Holmes or Ms. Holmes. 

I don't mind admitting that I have absolutely zero respect for Holmes. She has none for me; I don't feel obliged to return any.

She is not a legal Trustee of the Board. While she was elected to office, she has never taken the oath of office legally. She is usurping public office. She is an imposter. She is not entitled to pay (salary/stipend) or any expenses from Richland 2. I intend to renew my request to the FBI to investigate Richland 2 for illegal disbursement of public funds to a person not entitled to receive them (Holmes; McKie, too).

She's not a doctor; she is (supposed to be) an educator. I'd say the jury is still out on that one. If a person has an Ed.D, I'll call that person "Dr." in the classroom, but not away from the classroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment