Monday, January 31, 2022

Please share this blog

I am humbled by the rapid increase in readership of this blog. Thanks to each and every reader.

As you know, this blog is not monetized. I write it out of concern for what is happening in Richland School District Two.

Here's how you can "pay" me. Please share this blog with 1-2 other people (or more). Anywhere in the country. If they aren't here in Columbia, S.C., perhaps some of the ideas will help them where they are. My "pay" is the pleasure of seeing the counter rise rapidly. Today, the counter reads 34088.

To share an article, just click on one of the boxes in the string of five little boxes at the end of this article. Enter your friend's (or enemy's) email address.

I never see to whom it sent. I don't keep any records like that. I don't even think a record exists. Well, at least not where I can see it. The more, the merrier. 

And please comment on articles. I understand the hesitation. You may fear retaliation or retribution. I get it. 

I don't even remember if I have to "moderate" comments. I will approve any comment that is not profane or defamatory (anonymously) of others. If you wish to defame someone and I recognize the sender's email, go right ahead. It's your bank acoount, not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment