Tuesday, January 25, 2022

We aren't deplorables. We are Disruptors.

Now we know who we are. According to James Manning, we are "Disruptors". 

Listen to the board comments after the COGNIA report on the District. They started about  8:15PM, and I'll find the timer-marker after the recording is posted. This is in the livestream.com/richland2 for January 25, 2022.

Manning clearly doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him (or the Core Four).

EDITED 1/26/22

I received a long email about COGNIA last night from a Richland 2 professional. I didn't watch the full COGNIA report online, but I'll do that. I remember having a negative reaction to the portion that I did watch, especially Supt. Davis' glee about COGNIA's report that Richland 2 wasn't doing enough in the equity area.

Seriously?

Overnight I thought more about Manning's use of the word "disruptors". Mrs. Davis' outburst certainly was more disruptive in a board room than anything i have seen since my first meeting in February 2018, two weeks after the Parkland, Fla. shootings.

I'm still confounded by her outburst. When I first greeted her (I didn't know who she was) with a friendly, "Hello, I'm Gus Philpott", she instantly turned aside, to her left, unwilling to even look at me. Then she shouted, "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. DON'T TALK TO ME. GET AWAY FROM ME."

You'd have thought I was the devil incarnate. Maybe she saw a red suit, horns and a pitchfork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment