Saturday, March 26, 2022

Board Policy KE summary

This morning I posted this summary on Facebook of last Tuesday's discussion of Board Policy KE.

"I was very disappointed in the gross representation of the former Policy KE. It did NOT allow a person to go straight to the BOARD with a complaint. A person could complain to a Board MEMBER (that's not "to the BOARD"). That board member was required to forward the complaint to the supt. If the supt's decision was unsatisfactory to the person, then the person could appeal to the BOARD, and the Board HAD TO hear the complaint. That "right" for the complaint to be heard by the Board is gone now. Thanks to the SCSBA, the Core Four, and the supt. Board Policy KE had finally become known to the public, and the board ran for cover. (Important: I was first told there was no appeal procedure. I appealed my Trespass Notice, anyway, and KE popped up.)"

No comments:

Post a Comment