Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Who will be first to get $6.4 Million?

(Click to enlarge wording)

At last night's (3/8/2022) school board meeting the Trustees approved the Minutes of the February 22nd meeting. Those Minutes included Item 9.1 Budget Surplus and the allocation of
$6.45 million for a "one-time bonus of $1,000 net after taxes to all full-time, permanent employees and a one-time bonus of $500 net after taxes to all part-time employees."

Even though the verbal explanation of the bonus by the superintendent did not agree with the written document and even though the Motion was wrong, the trustees passed the verbal motion. 

So it looks like the employees will get their one-time bonuses before I can get my hands on that money.

But I didn't want "that" money, anyway. 

When the District has to compensate me for what the Media Relations Dept published about me and what the Chair and Vice-Chair said about me, that is the money I'll get. And get it, I shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment