Friday, April 8, 2022

Only 84 more days; NOT 10 Years

Hey, I guess I'm really lucky.

My ban from ALL Richland 2 properties is only for 84 more days.

Just think; it could have been ten years! Good thing the Academy Awards "slap" was after January 25, or it might have given Marq Claxton and Baron Davis bigger ideas.

And Mrs. Pamela Davis didn't even slap me. But she did shout and disrupt the room before the meeting started. It felt like a slap. I mean, I backed up - fast!

I remember almost feeling sorry for Baron that night. If she yelled at me for a little thing like my introducing myself, then what it must be like in the Davis household. 

The first board meeting in July will be Tuesday, July 12. Join me at R2i2. By that time there will be a new board chair. Which one of the Core Four will be elected on June 28? McKie will still owe $57,100 to the South Carolina Ethics Commission. Holmes will have just finished a disastrous year. Manning? He knows the ropes but needs more chalk on his hands (to stop slip-sliding around). Caution-Parker will tell us again and again about her 40 years of "service" (existence) at Richland 2. 

As to the "slap". Too bad Will Smith didn't knock Chris Rock down with a solid right to the chin. Rock definitely hit below the belt with his not-so-humorous jab at Jada Pinkett Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment