Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Critical Race Theory & other wacko ideas

How many politicians do we have in the United States with the wisdom of British MP (Tory) Kemi Badenoch? Any idea who she is? Do you know what "MP" is? On which side of the aisle a Tory sits?

Read The Daily Wire for its October 20th article headlined "WATCH: Black British Member Of Parliament Blisters Schools Teaching Critical Race Theory, Supporting BLM Movement".

She calls out people for " 'pretending' that Black Lives Matter is a 'completely wholesome anti-racist organization'." In her spoken words in the video, she refers to Black Lives Matter as an anti-capitalist group.

How does she define Critical Race Theory? "...an idea that sees my blackness as victimhood and their whiteness as oppression."

She added, "We do not want to see teachers teaching their white pupils about white privilege and inherited racial guilt."

MP Badenoch said (7:19 in the video) her daughter had come home from school and told her, "We're learning black history month, because every other month is about white history." She said, "This is wrong."

Why I am posting this on the Richland 2 Unofficial Blog?

I watched the candidates' forum last night. After it ended, I just shook my head and decided that I was not going to comment. After all, I've already voted. However, after reading this article about MP Badenoch, I have decided that staying silent is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment