Thursday, January 27, 2022

Lights, Camera, Action

OK, folks, here's the new rule for attending board meetings.

Have your cell phone in your hands throughout the meeting. Learn how to begin recording quickly. Be familiar with the sequence of steps so that, in an instant, you can aim your phone, hit Record, and preserve what happens.

I was caught flat-footed Tuesday night. I admit it. But never again. I have already completed this morning's practice with my phone. With four taps, I can be recording. No scrolling. No hunting. No delay,

Your phone might even have a voice-actuated Unlock feature. Or voice-actuated Record function.

You can believe that I wish I had recorded Pamela Davis' outburst.

I wasn't there to personally witness Pamela's verbal display of bad manners toward the 14-year-old student or Baron Davis' rush that worried Gary Ginn so much that he filed a complaint with RCSD. 

And what about when Baron Davis was asked to have his wife leave the meeting room? What was his response to that?

Who is in control? Is the Board in control, or does the board (the majority, in the form of The Core Four) kowtow to Baron?

If you want to, bring your video camera or still camera with telephoto lens. Snap away throughout the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment