Thursday, January 27, 2022

Trespass Notice - Expired?

Tonight I sent the following email to the security director, the board, the superintendent and a few other staff members.


Marq Claxton, Security Director, Richland 2


Mr. Claxton,

Since I have not received a written Trespass Notice, I shall assume that your verbal Trespass Notice on January 25, 2022 has expired, and I shall feel free to visit any Richland 2 property at any time. I am planning to attend the February 4th board workshop, which was posted on the District's homepage recently (but is not posted there now) and the February 8 Regular Board meeting. 

Should Mrs. Davis approach me and attempt to engage in discussion or confrontation, I shall immediately seek protection from a RCSD deputy without speaking to her.

Thank you for telling me your name, when I asked in the hallway outside the meeting room. Your two security officers, who walked with me to the front door, refused to identify themselves. One officer did tell me his name was "Officer", but I did not think that was his true name.

Most sincerely,

Gus Philpott

No comments:

Post a Comment