Thursday, January 27, 2022

Who caused the problems Tuesday night?

Who was it who caused the problem at the school board meeting on January 25th?

Well, I guess I must take the blame and the responsibility. I confess. I did it. I started it.

What horrible thing did I do, just before the board meeting convened at 5:30PM?

Ready for it? 

I noticed a black woman (color will be important; wait for it - future article) sitting alone in the front row of chairs. I made the horrendous, grievous error of attempting to be friendly. I stepped in front of her, so as not to surprise her by speaking from behind her, and I said those terrible words, "Hello, I'm Gus Philpott."

Little did I know that those four words would strike such terror and fear in her heart. You'd have thought the Devil was on her doorstep.

She abruptly and rigidly turned away from me, and then turned back, shouting, "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. DON'T TALK TO ME. GET AWAY FROM ME!"

It was almost like, "Satan, get thee behind me!"

I did step away and get behind her (well, not directly behind her), but she turned around and kept shouting, creating great disruption, upset and disorder right in front of two other men and a 14-year-old student from Ridge View High School.

R2 security officers came over and one of them pointed me to a chair about 15 feet away, telling me to calm down and be seated.

Calm down? I was calm. That woman, whose name I did not know, was the one creating the disorder.

They must have know that she was Pamela Davis, wife of Supt. Baron Davis. I didn't know that, and I didn't learn that for about ten more minutes.

My thanks to Gary Ginn (who was later ejected from the meeting). What evil deed did he commit? According to reports, he intervened between Pamela Davis and the 14-year-old studnet, at whom Pamela was cursing.

What's wrong with this picture? Pamela is cursing a minor in a school board meeting on school property, and Ginn get ejected from the meeting?

Why do I thank Gary? When the R2 security guard was asking me to have a seat (and calm down (although I was calm and always had been)), Gary came over and told me to just sit down. Sit down. I'm appreciative of Gary for doing that. Thank you, Gary.

Who continued to cause a problem and who added to the disorder and disruption?

I've read some of the police reports and media reports. The answer is: Pamela Davis and Baron Davis. 

But I wasn't there to see it, because R2 Security Director Marq Claxton had put me on Trespass Notice and ordered me out of the building and off school property.

For what? I'll be calling Claxton today to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment